Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Top 5 Douchebags of the Week (Explicit Language Warning)

Every now and then I feel the need to compile a "Top 5 Douchebags of the Week" listing. This is one of those moments.

The GRAND PRIZE WINNER of "Top 5 Douchebags of the Week" is:

1) Chad Rogers (from Million Dollar Listing) - I don't mind a well groomed male but he's just ridiculously narcissistic and HIS hairspray usage alone is damaging a good 15% of our ozone layer. It doesn't help that he is obviously someone who got beat up a lot in middle school and for good reason. My 9 year old daughter could take him out and not only would I let her, I'd bring some popcorn and a few cheerleaders. He's so cheesy that he gives Cheez-Whiz a run for it's money and I generally just want to give him a slight shove off a busy, New York curb.

2) Jon Gosselin (formerly of Jon & Kate Plus 8 - now starring in "Watch How I can generally Disgust Every Person in America in Less Than a Year and Be Psychotically Public About It") - Jon has been staying strong in the Top 5 for months now. I'm not sure if it's his complete disregard for the feelings and privacy of his 8 children, his constant (creepy) Christian Audigier apparel, his self prostitution to any tabloid or Z-list event that will have him or if it's is very sparse hair plugs. I'm fairly certain it's all of the above.

3) Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United Coach aka Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer) - Sir Alex likes to blame the refs and cry and complain whenever his team loses. I asked my husband for a more detailed description of his douchebaggery. He came up with: "He's just a whiny, bitch"..I'm okay with that description.

4) Jayde Nicole (Some skanky chic that not only dates Brody Jenner but has managed to get into a bar fight with Joe Francis that SHE started) - Yes, folks. Girls can be nominated to the Top 5 Douchebag of the Week award. She's been on the list for some time as well. I think it all started when I found that she had the word "RESPECT" tattooed above her southern, girly bits. Nothing says class like a vajayjay tattoo..

5) Alex Rodriguez ( New York Yankees) - Erm..just pretty much because he plays for the Yankees and helps them win.

2 comments:

  1. That list was cracktastically awesome. And no that's a real word, lol. But it's oh so appropos. I love it when you rant. *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad to see im not the only one who thinks Chad Rogers is a douchebag, Who does he think he is. I'd love to shave his stupid hair while he sleeps

    ReplyDelete